30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Consumables and Special Items
- We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on everything we sell, so if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, and it's within 30 days of receiving it - please get in touch with us and we can explain how to return it*. (Please do not send things back to our Hove office.)
- To get your money back, goods must be returned to the correct returns address - we'll give you that when you get in touch - within 30 days of receipt, in its original packaging, undamaged, and in a saleable condition.
- We'll issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge), to the card you paid with (or Paypal if you paid with that), or exchange the item for a different size/colour if preferred, within 10 working days of receipt.
What to do after 30 Days
- Please note, customised special orders such as the Tree and Wildflower Kits cannot be returned.
- Once opened, consumables such as batteries, pens, paper, other consumable products and underwear are also excluded from both our 30 day return policy and also your 14-day statutory rights, as they may have been partially used.
- Courses that you have attended are also excluded from our 30-day guarantee policy, and also your 14-day rights.
- Outside of the 30 Day period, if any of our products have failed you in any way, please contact us and we can discuss the options - we may be able to exchange, repair or replace, depending on the problem.
- We do not offer refunds on items you were given as a gift. However, we are happy to exchange them for other items in our store, to the same value (or more if you pay the difference), subject to the returned item coming back in "as new" condition ie unused.
Distance Selling Regulations - 14 Day Cancellation
- If you're returning goods because they are faulty or were received in a damaged condition, please contact us as soon as possible, so that we can process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible, as returns received back without the right details may take longer to sort out.
- If the goods are faulty or damaged on receipt, or a fault occurs within 30 days after you receive them, we'll replace the goods or refund your money, as you prefer.
- If a fault occurs after 30 days of purchasing and up to 12 months, we will repair or replace the goods as appropriate.
- If on inspection it is obvious that any fault occurred due to damage, misuse, neglect, repair or modification by you the customer, then unfortunately we won't be able to cover postage charges or offer a refund/replacement.
- When sending something back that's faulty or damaged, please use an appropriate shipping method: when you get in touch we'll let you know which shipping method to use. As long as you use this method we will refund your return postage charges in full.*
It is your statutory right to cancel your purchase for any reason within 14 working days from the day after you receive the goods. You must return the goods to us at your expense or we will arrange collection at your expense. Please note if we have to arrange collection it is invariably more costly than if you return the goods to us.How to Return
When returning an item, please contact us first and when sending back, please make sure you include:
- your full name and contact details
- order number (found on the delivery note)
- the goods in their original packaging
- a copy of the original delivery note would be good.
At the same time, please tell us why you are returning your goods, so we can quickly put things right.
* If the item is faulty, and you need to send it back, we'll cover the cost of second class post, for other returns, if appropriate, we refund the cost of the item minus delivery costs, and for all returns, please retain a proof of posting, which you can get from the Post Office.Please contact us
Please get in touch with us before sending anything back, so we can work out the best course of action -please e-mail us at email@example.com
, and we will answer your questions.