Grow my first ever... is a great way to learn about nature, and the magic of food, and flowers, growing from seeds.
Soil Association approved peat free compost.
Made in the UK.
To ensure success with your grow my first ever...:
Size: 180 x 160 x 80mmNot what you're after?
- In the beginning, ensure the compost is damp and remember water is taken up by the compost at the outset - so water a little bit more initially.
- Try not to overwater after the above. Waterlogged seeds will not germinate and, after germination, seedlings will die through excess moisture.
- Make sure your grow my first ever... is not in a cold place; for example on a cold windowsill particularly behind closed curtains. Cold causes “damping off”.
- Ensure your grow my first ever... has sufficient light.
- Pay it regular attention! Water when it needs some, and talk to it occasionally (if you like).
View all the eco products in our outdoor play
section, or click on any of the links on the left hand side to see more.
We offer 2 Delivery options: Standard and Express.
You'll only ever pay one delivery charge.
Standard UK delivery costs from just £3.95 per order
Express UK delivery costs from just £5.95 per order
For orders over £15 this weekend, Standard UK mainland delivery is free.
The actual delivery cost depends on the size of your order, it'll be shown in the checkout when you add to basket.
We aim to deliver all UK mainland, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland packages within 3-5 working days. Please refer to our delivery page for further details including costs.
We aim to deliver all UK mainland, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland packages within 2 working days or quicker. Please refer to our delivery page for further details including costs.
How We Send Things
We send all orders by Royal Mail, or by courier if it's heavy. Royal Mail deliver Monday to Saturday, couriers deliver Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are usually made between 9am and 5.30pm. A specific time slot cannot be specified with any of our delivery options.
Please be aware that during our sales or promotions, or when there are circumstances beyond our control such as when there's snow on the roads, delivery may take longer.
European Delivery is available to selected countries.
For a full list of all countries that we ship to, and for full details regarding delivery; including delivery time and costs please click here.