Dimensions: 264 x 200 x 19mm Not what you're after?
Incredibly tough and water resistant the Solar Gorilla is ideal for travelling or working away from home, in a field, cafe, beach or mountain. Anywhere you want to go in fact.
Simply plug in your device, open the 2 panels and expose to direct sunlight to put your Solar Gorilla to work. Superb power and reliable performance, in a tough casing thats ready to travel. Makes a great gift.
Unlike small solar chargers, the Solar Gorilla does not have any internal power storage, it works by directly charging the battery of the connected appliance. Our testers charged a mobile phone from flat in around 1.5 hours to 100%, in a second test they found it had enough power to run a Dell laptop continuously. This was on a bright day with some sunshine.
Solar Gorilla comes with:
- Neoprone zip case (with additional compartment for tips)
- 15 connectors pack: 8 male notebook connectors and 9 ‘monkey nuts’ connector tips for mobile/cellphones - clearly labelled on the pack
- Connector tips for cellphones: Nokia & Mini Nokia, Motorola V66, Samsung E900, LG Chocolate and Sony Ericsson wide connectors
- Mini USB for Motorola Razr V series, BlackBerrys and Blue tooth headsets
- Female USB charging tip for smart phones, PDAs and other USB powered devices
- Micro USB for the latest Motorola and Nokia series
- 2 metre USB extension cable
- 2 metre powergorilla/laptop charging cable
- Warranty and quick start guide
- Unique portable fold up design protects your solar panels when stored
- Water resistant design (except for the power connectors) for outdoor use
- Slot to allow Solar Gorilla to be suspended or attached to vehicle or tent
- 20V power socket out and standard 5V USB socket
- Green LED charging indicator
- Works with Mac and PC
- Unit weight: 700gm
View all the eco products in our eco office
section, or click on any of the links on the left hand side to see more.
We offer 2 Delivery options: Standard and Express.
You'll only ever pay one delivery charge.
Standard UK delivery costs from just £3.95 per order
Express UK delivery costs from just £5.95 per order
For orders over £50, Standard UK mainland delivery is free.
The actual delivery cost depends on the size of your order, it'll be shown in the checkout when you add to basket.
We aim to deliver all UK mainland, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland packages within 3-5 working days. Please refer to our delivery page for further details including costs.
We aim to deliver all UK mainland, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland packages within 2 working days or quicker. Please refer to our delivery page for further details including costs.
How We Send Things
We send all orders by Royal Mail, or by courier if it's heavy. Royal Mail deliver Monday to Saturday, couriers deliver Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are usually made between 9am and 5.30pm. A specific time slot cannot be specified with any of our delivery options.
Please be aware that during our sales or promotions, or when there are circumstances beyond our control such as when there's snow on the roads, delivery may take longer.
European Delivery is available to selected countries.
For a full list of all countries that we ship to, and for full details regarding delivery; including delivery time and costs please click here.