Sheet size: 1200 x 600 mm
- 6 Radiator Pack: 3 sheets of Radflek (600mm x 1200mm), 12 fixing clips, 2 strips of Radstik
- 10 Radiator Pack: 5 sheets of Radflek (600mm x 1200mm), 20 fixing clips, 4 strips of Radstik
- 16 Radiator Pack: 8 sheets of Radflek (600mm x 1200mm), 32 fixing clips, 8 strips of Radstik
If the space between the brackets is wider on your radiators, you can tape more than one sheet together, using Radstik special adhesive tape
(NB some Radstik strips are already included - as above).
You'll be able to turn your central heating down, save money on your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint. User friendly and discreet, once installed Radiator Reflectors are invisible from view. One sheet will cover two average radiators.
Radflek is made from a 7-layer laminated heat reflecting aluminium membrane, developed by NASA for their space programme, to
reflect sun's radiation. It is coated so it doesn't oxidise, unlike normal aluminium foil. How it works
Why can't I just use aluminium foil?
- Around 40% of a radiator's heat is wasted on heating the wall.
- A Radflek Radiator Reflector panel will reflect 95% of that wasted heat back into the room.
- The panel hangs free off the wall brackets between the radiator and the wall, making it easy to remove and clean. It also makes it more effective at reflecting heat.
- Most of the heat loss takes place from the middle of the radiator, so even if the sheets don't go right the way to the end, or the brackets are low, the most important bit of the radiator is covered.
- Easy to keep the Radiator Reflector panel dust-free, to ensure maximum reflectivity.
- The Building Research Establishment (BRE) has shown that one sheet of Radflek Radiator Reflector will save up to 114 kWh every year.
- Radflek Radiator Reflector sheets can pay for themselves in a year.
- British Board of Agrément (BBA) certified to have a 60-year life
- Approved for use in the Government's Carbon Emission Reduction Target (CERT) scheme, administered by Ofgem.
Radflek radiator reflectors have been treated to stay shiny with a special coating that also makes it very touch and strong. Although aluminium kitchen foil would be reflective at first, it would quickly start to oxidise and become dull. It is also much weaker than Radflek, and would be prone to rips and tears. Not an effective substitute!
Radflek's seven layer laminated reflective membrane is made up as follows:
1. coating to prevent oxidisation
2. aluminium foil
4. polyethylene core
6. aluminised polyester
7. coating to prevent oxidisationNot what you're after?
View all the eco products in our energy efficiency and energy saving devices
section, or click on any of the links on the left hand side to see more.
excellent fast delivery, very easy to fit and noticeable difference.I will be warmer this winter and expect lower gas bill. good investment. M H - S East
Wifes Comment My Wife said the radiators seem a lot hotter lately, have you turned them up? that say's it all I think? Product easy to fit -
Seems to work Like others, I'm also cynical about this kind of thing but Radflek was very easy to install, completely invisible and seems to be effective. My only comment is that you should carefully measure your radiators as the 6 radiator pack was not enough to do my 5 radiators! Paul - West Sussex
Product just as described So quick & easy to fit and it works!! Eddie - Lincolnshire
easy to fit and warmer Really easy to fit rad reflectors, very quick delivery, each room is warmer, product really does work, would recommend this product. -
Excellent product - dead easy to use simple and straightforward though a bit fiddly on the curved rad in the bay window. Making a difference on the outside walls as expected and also really useful in stopping the hall radiator heating the previously cold built-in kitchen cupboard behind it. -
useful & easy to use simple, not at all fiddlyand anything to help as I have really high ceilings. -
We offer 2 Delivery options: Standard and Express.
You'll only ever pay one delivery charge.
Standard UK delivery costs from just £3.95 per order
Express UK delivery costs from just £6.95 per order
Standard UK delivery is FREE for orders over £50.
As the actual delivery cost depends on the size of your order, it'll be shown in the checkout when you add to basket.
We aim to deliver all UK mainland, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland packages within 3-5 working days. Please refer to our delivery page for further details including costs.
We aim to deliver all UK mainland, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland packages within 2 working days or quicker. Please refer to our delivery page for further details including costs.
If you need same day despatch, please phone us before 11am Monday to Friday.
How We Send Things
We send all orders by Royal Mail, or by courier if it's heavy. Royal Mail deliver Monday to Saturday, couriers deliver Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are usually made between 9am and 5.30pm. A specific time slot cannot be specified with any of our delivery options.
Please be aware that during our sales or promotions, or when there are circumstances beyond our control such as when there's snow on the roads, delivery may take longer.
European Delivery is available to selected countries.
For a full list of all countries that we ship to, and for full details regarding delivery; including delivery time and costs please click here.