2 in 1 Sensor LED Night Light
a low energy night light
Wild Grass Basket Making
a one day grass basket-making course with wild artist Ruby Taylor
a way to support bees and earn some honey
Insulated Lunch Carrier Bag
Carry your lunch in style
Girls' Organic Grey School Skirt
pleated with adjustable waist
Here are Nigels Top Five Tips for staying warm in 2008 that don't break the bank or bust your carbon footprint:
1. The psychic in me says that right now youre sitting in front of the computer. Uncanny, eh? Sitting still is the worst way to keep warm. Clean the top of the kitchen units. Crush some cans. Go for a walk. You'll soon find yourself feeling warmer. (Mind you, I should talk )
2. Insist a friend moves in with you. Tell her (or him) its vital to do so for the environments sake. A persons body gives off enough heat in 30 minutes to bring half a gallon of water to a boil, so cuddle up to keep warm!
3. Ditch the New Year diet. Its not working so tell your friends that its scientifically proven that a layer of natural insulation is no bad thing.
4. Insulate. Draught proof. Use a Radiator Booster. It'll save you money on heating bills and save energy. Personally, I balk at the phrase DIY, but most of it involves sticky back plastic, so even I can cope.
5. Wear clothes. Only in the Big Brother house do people go around in t-shirts in the middle of winter. Theres nothing to be ashamed about wearing a woolly jumper indoors - so put on your chunkiest, and keep the thermostat down!