Radfan Radiator Fan
put one in your living space and feel warmer more quickly
Ecofan Stove Fan
boosts heat from a wood burner, be warmer and use less fuel
Organic Bath Melts - Box of 6
delicious in the bath for pampering time out
6 Recycled Card Xmas Crackers
a good bang, complete with useful eco gifts
Floorboard Gap Stop - 40m roll
a no-tools way to stop floorboard draughts
Here are Nigels Top Five Tips for staying warm in 2008 that don't break the bank or bust your carbon footprint:
1. The psychic in me says that right now youre sitting in front of the computer. Uncanny, eh? Sitting still is the worst way to keep warm. Clean the top of the kitchen units. Crush some cans. Go for a walk. You'll soon find yourself feeling warmer. (Mind you, I should talk )
2. Insist a friend moves in with you. Tell her (or him) its vital to do so for the environments sake. A persons body gives off enough heat in 30 minutes to bring half a gallon of water to a boil, so cuddle up to keep warm!
3. Ditch the New Year diet. Its not working so tell your friends that its scientifically proven that a layer of natural insulation is no bad thing.
4. Insulate. Draught proof. Use a Radiator Booster. It'll save you money on heating bills and save energy. Personally, I balk at the phrase DIY, but most of it involves sticky back plastic, so even I can cope.
5. Wear clothes. Only in the Big Brother house do people go around in t-shirts in the middle of winter. Theres nothing to be ashamed about wearing a woolly jumper indoors - so put on your chunkiest, and keep the thermostat down!